Mac and Windows users can create a convenient shortcut that will allow them to double click an icon on their desktop to open Outlook Web App:
- Right click on an empty area of your Windows desktop.
2. SelectNew and Shortcut.
3. In the “Type the location” space, enter the following: http://outlook.com/mail.wvu.edu
4. Click Next, and enter the following in the “Type a name” space: Outlook Web App
5. Click Finish.
1. Open Safari.
2. Type in the following address in the address bar, but do not press the return key: http://outlook.com/mail.wvu.edu
3. Highlight the address you just typed in your address bar.
4. Click and drag the address and drop it on your Mac desktop.
Note: This method will also work in Firefox, but if Safari is your default web browser, it will launch when the shortcut is clicked. Directions for changing the default browser on a Mac are available here under the “Choosing a default browser” section: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1637