How to Share a Desktop or Program in MS Teams
- In a call or meeting and without call; move your mouse across the window to display the Call Options.
- Select the Share Desktop
- You will be prompted to choose one of your screens/desktops or windows/programs to share.
- Click on the desired content you’d like to share.
- If you’re sharing a screen, your entire desktop will be shared, and the shared area will be outlined in red.
- If you’re sharing a program, only that program will be shared, and just that program will be outlined in red. As you change the size of this window, the red outline will change with it. Anything that appears over the shared program—whether a notification popping up or an application you drag over—will show up as a grey box to everyone else in the call.
- To stop sharing, choose the Stop Sharing icon in the Call Options Window.